Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Our Clients Are Saying . . . .

Lewis, I want to thank you for all the extras you have done for me, the latest being my pump house. You have been so kind and honest with me and I really appreciate it. With all the things that have happened to me, you and your team have been a bright and safe light. I want to thank you again for your honesty, integrity, and your designs. Bless you, Lewis.

Sincerely,
Janet and Adam Senn

"Dear True Built Home, I ordered plans from True Built Home for my home in North Idaho, which was out of their territory. They had a plan I loved, and I asked if they could engineer it for our area, make some changes for me, and meet our code. What I was asking was not the usual thing for them, but they were exceptional in their response. It was approximately two weeks from the time I made the initial request, with final changes, until the plans were mailed to me. They communicated with me regarding suggestions they had for me, which were very appropriate and helpful. The end result is better than I originally intended, and I could not be happier. Donna Collier, Manager Valencia Wetland Management Corp. P.O. Box 1449 Priest River, ID 83856"
From: Donna Collier of Priest River, ID on November 02, 2009

"I am a vendor for True Built Home and can truly say that the attention that they give to not only their vendors, but even more so their customers, is impressive! I have over two hundred builders/customers on the books that we do work for, and the professional and dignified manner that they deal with Bear Plumbing is very refreshing and unique . It is really a pleasure to work with not only the office, but likewise the guys in the field. To put it in other words-True Built Home would be in the top list of general contractors that I would use for my own property or recommend to familly and friends."
From: Jeremy Gatchell of Tacoma, WA on October 07, 2009

"We have worked with True Built Home for a few years and have found their team to be one of the best organized and on time builders we work with. Their projects always have the extra touch with outstanding business ethics. Thanks Guys!"
From: A/C Electrical, Inc. of Spanaway, WA on October 07, 2009

"True Built Home provided me with a level of service that exceeded my expectations. Building your own home can be very stressful which is why you need a builder with knowledge and a compassionate nature. If you are looking for quality service, you should take a closer look at this company."
From: Michele B of Tacoma, WA on October 07, 2009

"A true built home is built at a great price and most importantly with good material, and excellent quality, true built does not charge the extra $ that other competitors do for the smallest things, true built is an organized company with lots of knowledge in building your home the way you want it to be built, and not whats the cheapest. definatliy give them a try you wont regret it. (five thumbs up for true built )"
From: Nick Luzhnykh of Puyallup, WA on October 07, 2009

"As a subcontractor for True Built Homes, I could'nt be more happy to be working with this company. They have always paid on time and have been great to me. Very easy to communicate with on every level."
From: J&A Concepts, Inc. of Olympia, WA on October 07, 2009

"As a Sub-Contractor for True Built Home we have noticed their commitment to quality and the fact that their jobs are well organized. They have always treated us fairly and have always paid on time which in this economy is very important. I would definitely recommend True Built Home to anyone that wants a well built affordable home. They will enjoy the experience."
From: Eric Wood De-El Enterprises Inc. of Tacoma, WA on October 06, 2009

"My wife and I have a beautiful house thanks to Lewis and True Built Homes. He was hands-on, answering our questions, giving us great value for the money, and in the process became a friend that we care about. We receive compliments about our home all the time, and it was a fantastic, affordable, and enjoyable experience."
From: Mark Bohlman of Tacoma, WA on October 06, 2009

"True Built Homes is great to work for as a subcontractor. They always pay on time and during this tough economic time, that is very important. They are also keeping us quite busy when other companies are slowing down."
From: C.A. Simpson Construction, LLC of Olympia, WA on October 04, 2009

"I was very impressed with the company True Built Home, they do a very professional job. I will come back again. - Joe Smith Jr. owner, Evergreen Painting"
From: Evergreen Painting of Bremerton, WA on October 01, 2009

"Permits obtained and ready to dig out for foundation next week. I have found True Built to be a good value and working with Lewis, John, Dave and Eddie have given me what I needed as they have been willing to be flexable with changes. I am looking forward to seeing the house begin then I will have more to share."
From: John Glass of Gig Harbor, WA on September 25, 2009

"The best web site out there! the $38 a sq ft page is very informative.. I learned a lot by reading this information.. it explained in great detail how a company can build so cheap! I've looked into every project they've done! so far the company has a 100 percent customer satisfaction track record. they answer all questions and are very prompt!"
From: JD of Tacoma, WA on June 02, 2009

"I am happy to say that I have had nothing but good things to say about True Built Home. They have gone well beyond the call of duty to assist me with my project and i havent even purchased a home yet. The Customer service that is provided there is refreshing to say the least. When I am prepared to build my home there is no question it will be with True Built. I would reccomend them to anyone who is thinking about building thier own home. Thumbs up to a great company!"
From: Justin Wells of Graham, WA on January 05, 2009

"True Built Home thank you for rocking out and changing my life in the process. Time nor space does not allow me to share how truly greatful and blessed for having chose You and having You chose or accept doing the work for me. Your professionalism and insight is tried, true and trusted. This was our first experiece having a home built. And with much reservation, though the I had the desire to do so, Tru Built Home Owner and staff, by remaining professional, personalized my experience by standing by me and their final product throughout the entire process through current. What now seem unpreventable stress that I endured during the project seem now unnecessary, but this too, Tru Built saw me through. Thanks to all of you for a job done that I am able to celebrate. Though thank you seem not enough. Thank you for putting up w/me. Continued success folks.I tried to enter 4.5 stars but the software did not allow doing so. Lol...the half (star)is reserved for continued success. GOD bless!"
From: JRumph/KBrown of Tacoma, WA on October 08, 2009

"Love your floor plans and you have the best website. Wish you built in Oregon."
From: Kathy Barber on January 08, 2010

"Troy asked that I post something here as a candid review. My assessment would be that they do exactly as they say they will. The subcontractors are courteous and professional. I can't say more about the design of our home which we created from scratch. Troy gave us many insightful recommendations that we incorporated even though it cost us a little more. I know how tough things are for contractors right now and I am wholly impressed with the job they have done within our budget. The only con may be that they seem a little busy and sometimes take about a day to get back to us by phone but I can usually get a quick e-mail response when needed. They did send us status reports and have some kind of internet page to view reports as well but I never spent the time to check it out. Kudos to Troy and TNT"
From: Rick P of Bremerton, WA on November 11, 2009
Watching a True Built Home going up in Port Orchard

"I am currently not having Lewis build a house for me, but he is building one for a friend of mine. Both True Built Home and all of the subcontractors have been extremely friendly as well as completely professional. I have witnessed every stage of the house build and am very impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of the home. Also, the time frame for this build has been exceptional even with the weather delays of late. I would highly recommend one of True Built homes to anyone considering having a house built."
-- Blake Bertrand, Port Orchard
February 13, 2009 by True Built Home in Manchester, WA
New Home in Port Orchard

"We are currently in the beginning stages of having our home built by True Built Homes. From the start, even from the very first conversation with TBH, they have been fantastic. We shopped around, spoke with, and visited with all the different homebuilders in the area and after doing a lot of research we decided that TBH was the best choice. Unlike their competitors TBH answered all of our questions honestly, without any deception, and were not motivated by just trying to make a sale. This company is all about making a top quality home and also making sure that the customer is completely satisfied with it. They have been extremely helpful from step one of the building process and amazing throughout, excellent communication, and A+ professionalism. We anticipate leaving an additional positive comment as we proceed….this is truly a very “successful story.” We definitely highly recommend True Built Homes!!"
-- Jerry & Denise Denney, Port Orchard
February 13, 2009 by True Built Home in Manchester, WA

"I am very impressed with True Built Home. They have been very patient with us as we take the steps to have them build a house for us. They have been able to answer all my questions and have kept in constant communication with us. Sheldon and the others at CBay have made our filling for permit process run smooth. They also did a great job with our plot (site) plan I was very happy how they kept constant communication as well. I look forward to getting our building permits and updating my success story! I have already recommended TBH and CBAY Services to people as I am truely impressed with their customer service and knowledge."
-- Starleen Miller, Lakebay
February 13, 2009 by True Built Home in Manchester, WA
True Built Home Marketing

"Good Morning, You certainly put together a very well laid out and very Marketable Monthly Web Letter! I like the fact that your Company seems to really value responsiveness, flexibility, ingenuity, and yet still maintain the Focal Quality without comparison Strategy. I sincerely Hope that Business is well with you and your Company. I look forward to meeting with you again soon. Have a Great Day!"
-- M.S Kitsap
February 13, 2009 by True Built Home in Manchester, WA

"Dear John, Lewis and Dave,
A note full of gratitude and appreciation for all of your thoroughness, honesty, and constant patience with the start of our home building process. We can't say enough about how approachable and helpful you all are and have been. We look forward to you getting to see the finished product and getting to enjoy the beauty of our coast!
Best Regards, A.J. Caroline and Elaina Sieghman

All Things New Home Construction

What would you rather a builder give you free?

Powered By Blogger